Health & Safety
Your safety is part of our business.
At Options Health Services, we take all precautions to ensure our clients are safe and comfortable. We stand by national sanitation regulations and adhere to the highest standards of safety for everyone involved.
We are committed to following strict hygiene rules while performing our job. We also monitor temperature checks and symptoms and manage social distancing while arranging group activities or programs—all of which contribute to achieving the desired safety and well-being for our support staff and clients.
We offer face-to-face interactive sessions with individuals and groups to assist in the following:
- Important transactions such as grocery shopping, medical appointments, banking, etc.
- Assistance with in-home activities.
- Online program participation
- Outdoor opportunities for physical activity and entertainment
- Participate in the activities of the community.
We at Options Health Services understand that health and safety are top of mind for you, your staff, and the people who use our services. That’s why we ask all visitors to our offices to have their temperature checked when they arrive, and answer some questions about their health.
What does this mean for you? It means that we’re doing everything in our power to ensure that everyone who comes into contact with us is happy, healthy—and safe.
- Do you have any medical conditions? What actions should you take if a roommate displays any of these signs?
- Have you or a family member returned from an international trip during the past 14 days?
- Has a physician recently diagnosed a patient with coronavirus, or have you been exposed to someone who has been instructed to self-isolate?